Thursday, November 15, 2007

Knowledge is everything!

I am getting ready to head over to the convention center for my final day here at the National Association of Realtors National Convention. For some reason, I am always surprised at how much information and knowledge I am able to compile at an event like this. It is refreshing to see Realtors from all over the country come together to hone their skills. What an amazing group of people.

Absorption Rate Pricing, Economic Updates, Technology, Photography skills, advertising skills, negotiating skills, and more. All around me I see people here trying to improve their management and leadership skills. I am proud to be part of this group, and I can't wait to get back to Columbus, Indiana to use the skills I have learned about real estate, the housing market, avoiding foreclosure, advertising and marketing the homes we have listed, and being the best managing/owning broker I can be.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home